Chicken Pineapple Torta part Deux

Chicken Pineapple Torta Part Deux – One of the most requested specials returns with a few enhancements. Chicken, Grilled Pineapple, Onions, Cilantro, Sweet Chili Salsa, and COCONUT MILK!!! -$7

Chego Special – Only Available at 3300 Overland Blvd – 5:30PM-11:30PM

The Chego Burger – 1/2 pound grass fed beef burger, grilled pineapple, sweet pickled red onions, cheese, coconut mayo, chili sauce, fried shallots, wild arugula, and thai basil. Order this sucker with some Ooey Gooey Fries and you’ve got yourself one epic meal. -$9

0 Responses to Chicken Pineapple Torta part Deux

1. mariel says:

of course, my luck… you bring this back now that i live in nyc and cannot have any kogi magic. i has a sad.

2. NoKidneys says:

This is entering my tummy on Saturday. Cannot wait. Looks delicious.

3. Nojin Bae says:

So do I, because I live near San Jose and like Mexican and Korean both.

4. Milo says:

Just had the Short Rib Burrito, Remember the “Jetsons?” It’s a Meal in Pill Form… “a BIG-ol
    Pill. Bite after bite I couldn’t stop. It was Awesome ! 3More to go Please??

5. cynicalifornian says:

burger- tasty and satisfying
    torta- coconutted my face off in glorious fashion

SO GOOD

6. Lisa says:

No Torrance or Gardena love this week…So sad!!

7. Monica L says:

Soooo disappointed! Finally got out to go look for u on Fri 8-12 in Woodland Hills on Erwin 6p-9p. But ur truck was no where to be found! After drivin up & down Erwin for 45min decided to head out to Alibi Room in Culver City. (Which was a mission since we were comin from Calabasas!) Finally get there to realize, its a bar! Would have been ok but we had my 10yr old daughter with us.

8. Lisa says:

Honestly, what happened to the trucks in Gardena & Torrance??

9. Eric Shin says:

@Lisa we’re currently swimming in a sea of paper and red tape waiting to be processed so that we can return. Once we get approved by the city, we’ll be returning 😉

10. aschenks says: