Shortrib and Kimchi Tostada

Tostada with shortrib, kimchi, sour cream, salsa verde, a squeeze of lime, and fresh salad on top. -$5

Chego Special – Only Available at 3300 Overland Blvd – 530PM-1130PM

Coconut green churry chicken veggie bowl. Savory and spicy with a hint of sweetness. – $8

0 Responses to Shortrib and Kimchi Tostada

1. Derek says:

I folded mine into a jumbo taco mmm

2. sleepyhead+ says:

I wouldn’t mind building a tree house in that there tostada.

3. Brett says:

Tostada + no mas sporks = big food to mouth delivery fail. Very delicious item but I ended up scooping it up with my hands like David Hasselhof eating a cheeseburger on the floor. At least give us the option to buy a spork for .25 or .50. I’m a regular kogi eater (at least once/twice a week) but this whole two napkin and no utensil thing is starting to bug me.

4. Mrs. EE says:

Please run this special for another week or better yet, make it a permanent item. LOVED IT!!! Finally, something crunchy on the menu 🙂

5. Eric Shin says:

@Brett Sorry about the messiness. We are working to bring back utensils. Probably won’t be able to get them immediately, but we are working on it.

6. Rebecca says:

I wish I could try this, but unfortunately Rosita hasn’t been around and the only time Naranja ever comes to my area these days is at 10:30 at night… far past dinner time.

Can we fix this please? I miss the good ole’ days!

7. Kevin says:

CAN WE GET MORE KOREATOWN LOCATIONS PLEASE!!!!

8. Sarah says:

Finally getting around to begging you to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put this on the regular menu. Or at least being it back for an encore. For the sake of an obsessed pregnant lady, please!!!