Half Baked

Loaded ‘halfed-baked’ quesadilla

Perfectly cooked bacon, crisp Chinese broccoli, melty cheddar and jack cheeses…

…our salsa azul (habanero-basil-blueberry), sour cream and toasted sesame seeds.

Kinda like a baked potato, but not – $7

Chego Special – Only at 3300 Overland Blvd – 5:30pm-11:30pm

Kalbi, onion, kimchi rice bowl, and soft scrambled egg – $9

0 Responses to Half Baked

1. Randy says:

Awww man! I was so happy when I saw the pic of a quesadilla but then realized it wasn’t the Cream Quesadilla. Don’t get me wrong it looks delicious but i’ll still yearn for my Cream and the day we can be together again. I can’t believe they played with my heart like that. Damn you scuba steve! Oh and put the Cream Quesadilla on the permanent menu.

2. Sean says:

Reminds me of the Blue Impala, only with bacon. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BAAAAAAAAAAACON!!!!!

3. GatoGordo says:

Randy is right, it almost time to bring back the Cream quesadillo for is not June 30 its birthday?
    Tried the half-baked for lunch in the OC, reminded me of the 65 Blue Impala, but with bacon instead of soy chicken which makes it mo betta!

4. Derek says:

Tried this today. Loved the crunch of the broccoli

5. Shumway says:

The “Half-baked” is W0W good!*#@!

My wife & I travel from Glendale once a week to eat here, and OMG is this place becoming a gold-mine for food!!!

6. Randy says:

If you put the Cream Quesadilla on the permanent menu I’ll hang like a piñata from a tree and let Matt Kemp take a home run swing at me.

7. Big Tone La Rone says:

My favorites? Kogi: Short Rib Burrito. Chego: Beefy T. A good day? Eating one for lunch, and the other for dinner. Mmmmmm……..

8. Johnny Law says:

Half Baked is the real deal, Awesome, Who woudda thunk, Habanero, blueberry basil salsa would work.

9. rachell says:

This was the greatest quesadilla I have ever had and possibly one of the most wonderful foods I have ever had. Please, please, please make this a part of your regular menu. The broccoli, cheese and the bacon with the sour cream and salsa azul… just amazing