Katy’s Camaron Shrimp Taco

Spicy Chipotle Shrimp Taco – Shrimp smothered and grilled with chipotle paste. Finished with onions, cilantro and a squeeze of lime. Entre salsas roja and verde. Buen provecho, homies. -$3

Chego Special – Only Available at 3300 Overland Blvd – 5:30pm-11:30pm

K-Chick Bowl – Caramelized Kimchi and Chicken Fried rice with a soft scrambled egg. Chef’s love letter to the K-Girls – $8

6 Responses to Katy’s Camaron Shrimp Taco

1. Erick says:

When are you coming back to Kaiser Bellflower or even better how about coming to Kaiser in Downey.

12254 Bellflower Blvd,
    Indepedence Park
    Downey, 90242

Please!!!

2. su says:

shrimp taco,just tried over here in Torrance, OMG….so good. I don’t meat other meat,so thanks for coming up with this great dish!

3. Stitch says:

OMG. Had this today for the first time at the Newegg willcall run for lunch. It was awesome! Nice tangy taste, spicy, but not overly so. Wow… Little messy, but thats expected, but it was great.

4. Rylen says:

Is the K Chick bowl on the lunch trucks ?

5. ANA says:

Really miss you in Whittier. There might be hope. This Sunday I was driving on Whittier Blvd. and I saw some food trucks on Mills and Whittier, on a vacant lot next to Pet City. One of the trucks was the snow cone truck and the other was a taco truck. See if you can come back. It was around 3:30 p.m. Nothing beats a failure but a try.

6. emme says:

OMG! I’ve been following u on twitter since forever & I finally got to sample the goods last Friday. Everything was excellent: the short rib taco, pork & chicken tacos, etc. So delish I’ve decided to watch for every Toyota run & be there. My family went bonkers over it, even the hubby!! Will be hitting it today for lunch….mmmmmm! Can’t wait! Thx for making this a regular spot ;o)