Hell’s Bells

Angus Young all prime beef double cheese burger, buttered kimchi, sasa, sesame mayo, and salad. This is the first ever official burger from Kogi. Chef Roy says you need to put on some AC/DC in a smoke filled room while eating this in a dark corner to get the whole experience.

Chego Special – Only at 3300 Overland Blvd – 5:30pm – 11:30pm

Papi’s Plate Lunch – Spam, rice, butter, soy sauce, sesame…. and a kimchi platter on the side.

Some music to get your chow on.

0 Responses to Hell’s Bells

1. HEK TATTOO says:

Highway to Hell! Save me a seat and 2 of those burgers. It’s gonna be one HELLUVA ride.

2. Matt Lacsun says:

just had the Hell’s Bells and it was delicious! Like some kind of amped up, behemoth version of the sliders

btw, you should come to Rowland Heights during the day more often :]]]

3. pete says:

hell’s bells = WILD TRIP, man . . .

4. Elvis says:

Oh Great Kogi Mon,

Hells Bells was Bitchen, Keep it full time. do you have any cleaning ideas for the slot of good goeyness that landed on my Jeans?

5. Derek says:

I really want to try one of these bad boys. I tried on Friday and Saturday but they were already sold out. please keep this special around through this weekend so I can try again.

oh and please bring back the chilaquiles, they were amazing.

6. April says:

Oh man gonna finally try the Hells Bells tonight. I make it a point to try each new special regardless of whats in it and I have yet to be disappointed. The Bananarama was interesting to say the least! Kepp up the greast work Kogi and ill see ya at sweet tonmight and brew bakers tomorrow! 🙂

7. Buck says:

REALLY miss the Hell’s Bells… bring it back every now and then at least!!