^__^ < nuevo e-scheduLe para nueva troquita )

Yes! I am super excited to announce that our new truck, Rosita, is hittin the road today to heLp her big bruh Naranja out in the OC.

Isn't she cute? One of these days, Imma stick a big phat pink rose on her.

She’s stiLL a littLe green around the edges, so pLease have a bit of patience with her and the newLy hired staff members and managers who are making sure that she lands on aLL 4 feet.

ALSO, as y’aLL wiLL notice, there is no “Rosita” box in the scheduLe for our baby girL. 🙁 No, it’s not that we don’t love her or that we don’t think she’s ready to pLay with the boys, but that we’re saving up enough money to integrate a box into our layout. Give us a few weeks (or months! –__–;;) to make sure she’s up there with her big brothers Roja, AzuL, Verde and Naranja.

UntiL then, I shaLL be posting her scheduLe on the bLog weekLy and on the twitter feed daiLy. ALSO — make sure to CLICK on the spot you want to visit and the handy embedded GoogLe caLendar thar shaLL reveaL her coordinates for the hour.

May her tacos turn tongues and her burritos be bountifuL.

Love, tacos and new troquitas,
Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

P.S. AHAHAHA. This is the song that was foLLowing me everywhere when I was in Cusco back in March. I had no idea that the music video’s EVEN BETTER.

33 Responses to YO, OC!!! NEW TROCA ROSITA’S ScheduLe to be Embedded into BLog Posts UntiL Further Notice!

1. cynicalifornian says:

does this mean there’s a salsa rosita in the works? cuz that sounds friggin awesome =)

2. Jeff says:

This mean that Naranja is coming to California Adventure soon?

3. Giselle says:

PERFECTO!!!!! TE QUIERO ROSITA!!!! BESOS! VENGA A HUNTINGTON BEACH, POR FAVOR!

4. SalsaVerde says:

Please please come by Brea!!!! Right next to the downtown area people, will be all over Kogi!

5. Deedub says:

Yes, please come to Brea! I also miss the La Mirada/Santa Fe Springs and Buena Park stops!

6. LElyse says:

Thirding the request for Brea! And please come back to La Habra and La Mirada while you’re at it! I’m going through Kogi withdrawals…

7. Stitch says:

I hit up Rosita tonight. Let me give 2 thumbs (or claws) up for the new crew and truck. They were quick, the food was perfect and it was a blast. I think the big boys taught her very well!

8. Heznfire says:

I gonna have to follow up the other 3 and say that making Brea a permanent stop is a must. Plenty of business people ready to splurge on Kogi awesomeness. Kogi = life

9. Mehrdad1 says:

No matter what, keep it real in Placentia! We’ve been good to Naranja, so you know we’ll be good to L’il Rosita as well.

10. K says:

Hopefully that means one of those trucks will be coming to DCA and the rumor’s true 🙂

11. Debbie says:

PLEASE come by anaheim hills more often! we love kogi <3

12. Madam-Cobweb says:

I can only hope Kogi starts coming by the Anaheim Resort area! I work at the Parks & that would make lunch SO MUCH BETTER!!!

13. Happy :) says:

Rosita you were amazing at the Gypsy Lounge – Tofu Tacos were my fav!! Thank you Thank you – Can’t wait to see you around!!

14. angry iphone says:

Please get rosita added to the regular top schedule. The eschedule does not work great on my iphone.

15. Hungry Bob says:

Rosita please come back to Dyer Road in Tustin! Need you bad!!

16. Dan Doan says:

Loved Rosita in the Westminster area <3 Great job Kogi's & Team

17. Mau says:

I think u pissed a lot of people off by not showing up in lake forest and not updating your site. There was a bunch of people on cell phones yelling that u weren’t their. No one wants to chace after a truck and u not even be there! Luckly I had twitter to tell me u were putting two trucks in Fullerton instead???

18. ANA says:

We miss you in La Mirada and La Habra…Don’t hate, participate! It’s been a while!

19. Dan Doan says:

Was kind of dissappointed with the tacos 😐 Tasted different from Naranja’s. Quesadilla was smaller too :(!! Great flavors on quesadilla though.

20. Rei says:

I’m just hoping this means we’re getting a Rosita Sauce soon.

21. NATE A says:

Come To Whittier!!!!!

22. JB says:

Need some Kogi love in NW OC…come up to the Cypress, La Palma, Los Alamitos area….

23. Deb says:

Ditto Cypress visit needed, especially at lunch time por favor. Also having trouble with the viewing scheule but would love to be able to plan ahead with coworkers for lunches. Thanks, you are doing an awesome job!

24. MR.BBQ says:

MOST EXCELLENT GRUB!!! YO NARANJA & ROSITA TRUCKS, KEEP THE BOOTLEGGER BREWERY & THE BRUERY’S WEEKLY VISITS A MUST! WE DIG THAT STUFF WITH SOME GREAT BREW’S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    L8TR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. CoolGuyAlex says:

do you think you’ll have any trucks in the near future that will go to the riverside area?

26. FINALLY! caught up with a kogi truck in Laguna beach last weekend and… IT WAS DELICIOUS! i was so happy to see the truck in an area that i have never seen catering trucks in all of my life, and i look forward to trying everything they have to offer.

whats up with the schedule? doesnt show any dates in the future for ROSITA.

27. papi says:

dear residents and workers of:
    La Habra, La Mirada, Carson, Whittier, Cypress, Lakewood, Santa Fe Springs, Monrovia, Torrance, Baldwin Park, Pasadena, Burbank, century city/beverly hills, Cerritos, Downey, Norwalk, Buena Park……
    You got nothing but love from Kogi.
    I wish I could feed you every night.
    But your cities and organizations do not want us around.
    Can you believe anybody would not want the Kogi vibe in their hood?

I don’t….

But, I ain’t the one to stay at a party I ain’t welcome at, ya know?!
    We’ve done some great things together this past year and a half haven’t we?
    Slippin’ through industrial zones, behind alleys, causing chaos in Lakewood/Cerritos, getting blasted raw by One Time then moving to safe zones in Gardena and La Puente to escape the heat.
    I won’t stop, I can’t stop now cause of all of you!
    The Kogi family can’t stop won’t stop, on and on till the break of dawn and all that.
    It sounds hilarious to even be at this point with Kogi now, getting kicked out for bringing joy to the streets.
    Getting blasted like we slippin baggies.
    We are nourishing the streets and it’s fucked up that I gotta roll deeper into the shadows to try and feed y’all.
    But I’m gonna go on a deep sabbatical and figure out how to “gangsta stop” 2.0 for you and bring kogi back to your hoods and feed you plenty till we get kicked out again.
    Wait for the Bat Signal.
    I promise it will come one day soon.

Later,
    Chef Roy

28. DAMN CONSERVATIVE SOUTH!

29. Dan Doan says:

Tonight’s date & times for Kogi’s Truck Naranja & Rosita was very misinforming. Your twitter AND website both said Naranja will be on Trask Avenue with VIP Modulars yet Rosita was there with a problem. If it wasn’t for my friend who keeps up with your twitters we probably would’ve went to Naranja’s time and place for nothing. Hope this doesn’t happen in the future again 😐 Always be a kogi fan though <3

30. Madam Cobweb says:

When will Rosita’s schedule be added to the regular roster? For those of us not on Twitter there’s no way for us to know where to find her, since the blog calender hasn’t been updated in weeks…
    Caught up with her when she was at Sam Ash in Westminster the first time and it was AWESOME! Especially since she was less than a mile from my house-fantastic!

31. Benny says:

Any Kogi at the OC Foodie Fest this weekend?

32. Giselle says:

I just would like to say a trillion thank you’s to JOHNNY. You will be sooooo missed on the Rosita truck. But…we will definitley see you at Chego. In the meantime live, love, be, believe.
    Giselle & Adam ^V^

33. MR.BBQ says:

HEAR ME, HEAR ME!, BRING THE BONECRUSHER BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!THAT SH*#! WAS POWERFUL GOOD!!! IT HAS TURNED ENEMIES INTO FRIENDS, BROUGHT PEACE TO ANTARTICA, AND MADE MANY-A-BELLY HAPPIER THAN A PIG IN SH*#!!! L8T!!!!