CREAM

CREAM – Quesadilla with sweet pickled red onions, short rib, cheese with a delectably creamy marscapone sauce on top. MMMMMMMM…..

Chego Specials – Only Available at 3300 Overland Blvd.

Fruit Salad – Yummy yummy honeydew, cantaloupe, avocado, heirloom tomato with chili-honey relish.

Aloha Bowl – Pineapple, pork chili bowl

The Van Hogh – Grilled ears of summer corn, garlic soy butter, Cotija cheese, lemon, sesame.

Binsu – Traditional Korean Shaved Ice Chego style.

33 Responses to CREAM

1. Drizzle says:

I had these bad boys today….SO LEGIT!!!

2. Aaron says:

I can’t believe how good this was! It sounded a little odd, so I tried it…incredible. Highly recommended.

3. Kate says:

This is delicious!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add this to your regular menu!!!

4. Danielle says:

This ties the spamalot burger for favorite kogi food ever. That is saying a lot. Please add it to the menu. Please please please please please!

5. Giselle says:

Ok KOGIANS!!! Had this today and was completely blown away by the TASTINESS. I recommend highly for everyone to try it with TOFU. Good times acoming!!!

6. Sunshinejones says:

Heaven in your mouth….no joke. Please consider adding it to the regular menu. Tastiest thing EVER.

7. Kyle says:

Please. Add. To. Menu. Pleaseeeeeeee.

8. Danielle says:

I had this at ALibi this weekend. BY FAR the best quesadilla I have ever had! Please make this a regular o the menu. Or keep it on the specials list for a few weeks. PLEASE!

9. Gary says:

I took my wife to Kogi for the first time. She’s always very picky about her food, but I’ve always raved to her about Kogi. She got one of these and LOVED IT. Please add this to your regular menu so I can get her to come out to Kogi more often ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Matt D says:

You must add the Cream Quesadilla as a regular item! I had it last night and it was so ridiculously good! I will order it every single time if you guys keep it! Please Please Please!!!!!

11. Bailey says:

Best quesadilla I’ve ever had…

Ever. Hook that normal menu game up.

12. T says:

regular menu!!!!!!!!

13. Jacob says:

i like that canon AE-1 in the background there in those Chego pics ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Eric Shin says:

@Jacob It was my dad’s old SLR and my first 35mm camera.

15. Devlin says:

You MUST put the C.R.E.A.M. on the regular menu. It is so dank, I don’t even know what to say about it. I would but it twice a week, it would never make me sad and we could grow old together. We might sit on a porch, rocking back and forth, complaining about the young’ns, then go inside and make sweet old love.

Seriously though, I fantasize about this ‘dilla.

16. Dan Doan says:

I’m about to have one of these babies today , hopefully on the naranja truck!

17. JR says:

wow dat CREAM quesadilla… is in a whole nother league in itself gdayum it replaces blackjack quesadilla as the premier quesadilla from kogi

18. Akshay says:

CREAM quesadilla is one of the best things I’ve ever tasted. Everyone should try it, and it needs to go on the permanent menu

19. Dana says:

Had the CREAM. By far my favorite. To some it might be heresy to read this, but CREAM is even better than the Blackjack! Please keep this one going. If I’m ordering one day, and you tell me that I can’t get it anymore, I will break into tears on the spot!

20. Dan Doan says:

I fcking loveeed the cream quesadilla though I could go without the sweet pickled red onions ๐Ÿ˜ P.S. Could I order it without next time @ the naranja truck?

21. LรคWhy? says:

Trumps the Blackjack. ‘Nuff said.

22. Farhan says:

Okay guys, I know I’m not gonna be liked for saying this, but its the freakin truth. There too much inconsistency with the food! I love the CREAM quesadilla, but the other day, 3 of the 4 slices of my quesadilla were on point. BUT the 4th one (the one at the bottom) was ridiculously terrible. NO MEAT was found in it, only pickled red onions and a handful of peppercorns (wayyy too many)… the first time i felt negative feelings (extremely negative) towards the food. I’ve had other inconsistencies before (like the amount of delicious short rib meat in my quesadilla versus the amount in my friends, both of which were ordered at the same time), but this was over the top. I almost want to ask for my money back…

• Eric Shin says:

Hey, Farhan. Sorry about your nasty experience. You should get your money back or at least have them remake it. I try my best on my truck to be as consistent as possible, but there are times where I make mistakes or my crew makes mistakes. In those cases, I personally try to accommodate the guest as much as possible. Come by my shift, Azul Lunch. I’ll take care of you ๐Ÿ™‚

23. David says:

this are really fucking tasty tacos man!!

24. Tiffany says:

Ok I just ate half of a Cream and half a Black Jack and it’s the start of a very happy birthday weekend. The Cream just drips wonderful goodness into your mouth. Awesome on both. Thanks

25. heidi says:

Is this quesadilla on all the trucks!?! Sounds delish! I must have!!

26. Jamie says:

Well, I read all comments and heard from others who ate the food said they were gooo~d and worth waitting but, my order all 4 kinds tacos, black jack quessadilla, slider were way too greasy and some what msg taste.
    Tobu and kimchi quesadilla were little better. Korean food usually not this sweet. I’m from la crescenta, I just hope only tonight’s mistake. ์ฐธ๊ธฐ๋ฆ„๊ณผ ์„คํƒ•, ๊ทธ๋ฆฌ๊ณ  ๋˜ ๊ธฐ๋ฆ„, ๋ฏธ์›? ๋ฒ”๋ฒ…์— ์•ผ์ฑ„๊ฐ€ ์—†์—ˆ๋”๋ผ๋ฉด ๋จน๊ธฐ ํž˜๋“ค์—ˆ์„ ์ •๋„์ž„๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์ข…์ด ์ ‘์‹œ?๊ฐ€ ๋‹ค ํ ~๋ป‘ ๊ธฐ๋ฆ„์— ์ –์–ด์„œ… ์›๋ž˜ ํ•œ๊ตญ๊ณ ๊ธฐ์š”๋ฆฌ ๋‹ด๋ฐฑํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. 2-3 ์ •๋„๋Š” ๋จน์–ด์•ผ ์ •์ƒ์ธ๋ฐ 1 ๋จน๊ณ  ๊ธฐ๋ฆ„์ด ์ ธ์„œ ๋ชฉ์—์„œ ์•ˆ๋„˜์–ด ๊ฐ€๋„ค์š”.
    ์Œ์‹์„ ๋‚จ๊ธฐ์ง€ ์•Š๋Š” ์•„์ด๋“ค์ด ๋‹ค ๋‚จ๊ฒจ์„œ ๋’ท๋ง›์ด ๊ฐœ์šดํ•˜์ง€ ์•ˆ์•„์š”. ๋‚จ๋ฏธ Kํƒ€์ฝ”๋Š” ๋‹ด๋ฐฑํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์ง์ ‘ ๋ง›์„ ์•ˆ๋ณด๊ณ  ๋ ˆ์‹œํ”ผ๋ฐ๋กœ ์•ˆํ•˜๋Š” ๊ฒƒ ๊ฐ™์œผ๋„ค์š”.

27. Dev says:

Noooooooooooo! How can you take this away from us? Arg! Please reconsider putting it on permanently.

28. Pingback: The secret of Kogi BBQ’s Twitter success | Spork Media

29. Brandie says:

You should really bring back the Cream Quesadilla with sweet pickled red onions, short rib, cheese with a delectably. THAT IS THE BEST EVER

30. Leigh says:

Regular menu please please please!

31. Raelyn says:

Please, bring back the CREAM onto the regular menu. I thought it was coming back in Sept.

32. anthony says:

Please put the cream quesadilla on the regular menu. If not at least have it as a special again sometime soon