miketuiruvyou! <--non-sequiter of the day

Okay, I just got this video on Facebook. Now what makes this KoGi drift truck repLica is SO BAD ASS?

It couLd be the music.  It couLd be the low camera angLes.  It couLd be the middLe America suburban homes as the backdrop.  Whatever it is, I WANT ONE!!!!11oneone

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_T8JASIa5E

Dudes!  Look at the speed on that thing!  It is way faster and way more furious than the combined speeds of Roja and Verde.

VROOM VROOM=3

Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

P.S. Ya think I can get someone to buiLd me one for the hoLidays?

0 Responses to miketuiruvyou! <--non-sequiter of the day

1. m2 says:

ALICE!!!
    love the title – you knew you would get my attention that way. So clever aren’t you? was wonderful to see ya last night.

Maybe if you’re good for xmas you’ll get a drift truck or perhaps even a BSG marathon…

2. Jims IN THE LBC says:

need to come to the long beach area for lunch!!! not cool takes like 2 to 3 hours to all these locations!! but anyways see you guys for the dinner time !! wooohooo

3. armanisuit says:

I would love to see the real truck drift like that!

4. BigEinOC says:

Now this is whats up! Mad up’s to Team D-Style.
    Looks like so much fun! Alice I want one too lol
    is he taking orders?????

5. Sky says:

My uncle made that and it’s in front of their house in the valley. It’s so unexpected to actually see it on your site.

6. J says:

Hahaha! that’s SO random because I filmed that! my uncle made those trucks, he and my cousin are into R/C drifting, pretty cool to see it on your website.

7. J says:

and that’s my car in the background!

8. SLEEPYHEAD says:

I think I saw a Kogi truck in The Road Warrior (Mad Max II) – The
    Caterer’s Cut….fierce!!!

9. SKY & J!! WOW!!! Huge drift fan I am. Infact, Roy and I took ride alongs with Ken Gushi and Tanner Faust before Formula Drift Finals. SKY and J – hit me up on my email…I wana order one or two from you guys!!! PS…I’m a huge VIP STYLE type of guy….Great cars, Great Video!! Lets do a race at one of our lines one day!!!