Spam-a-Lot Short Rib Burger

As aLways, here’s a littLe mood music.

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUU_aB70oes

For aLL those craving Spam, Papi has LISTENED.  And he brings you this: the Coconut Lime Spam-a-Lot Shortrib Happy Burger, with griLLed mushrooms and chiLi onion goodness. 🙂  <– smiLey face incLuded.

Toasted Bun

Coconut Lime Chilli Spread

Short Rib

Spam Goodness

Grilled Mushrooms

Onion Cilantro Lime Relish
All of this with a little bit of cheddar and jack cheese makes for a happy burger.

Love, tacos and happy burgers,
Aliiiiiiiiiiiiice

0 Responses to Spam-a-Lot Short Rib Burger

1. SLEEPYHEAD says:

“Chili-Onion goodness” is my favorite song by these guys,
    and gal…and Spam is where all the kool kids are at!
    are?

2. supawako says:

that’s one of my all-time favorite songs. much love for the “pink and oval”.

3. Anita says:

LOVE Save Ferris! Thanks for bringing my humdrum day a bit of joy!

4. Katie says:

… … LOVE spam, not so keen on coconut. I think spams winning.

5. Christine says:

just got back from the kogi’s in westminster today. THIS WAS SO DAMN WORTH ITTTT!!! *droooooool* spam + coconut FTW.

6. Andy Do says:

oh my god… this was one of the best burgers i’ve had in my LIFE. and i am feeling pretty damn lucky right now! i hope this special will last for a while! (i’m currently going under chemo treatment for cancer so i can only go out every other week :() i want this again when i get better!

7. honestplayer says:

unfricken-beleivable, gotta wait another day till the WLA or Torrance locations open up to try this? i am soooooooo ready for this! ugghhhh, ROAD TRIP!

8. Angela Kim says:

I really want to try this for sure b/c the internal staff is raving about it like no other.

Not to mention Andy Do comment!

9. Danielle says:

I think they forgot my mushrooms but it didnt matter. This was the best burger I have ever eaten. Please keep it around!

10. Whoever thinks of these things is GENIUS.

11. Angella says:

I just ate this and it was AMAZING. Thankfully I only really half of it b/c my coworkers wanted to try some. Regardless, FOOD COMA!

12. KOGI_IS_AWES says:

This should be added to the menu ALWAYS! OMG – was so good, better than most burger bars I have been to – best special yet – thanks guys 🙂

13. Brandon B. says:

Another masterpiece!!!! I am gonna put on some hot sauce next time to kick it up!!

14. honestplayer says:

i am coco-nuts for this – spam and burger – genius!

15. Tom Reino says:

Had this the other day on the Miracle Mile and I’m not a huge fan of spam, but this was gooooood. You should definitely incorporate that coconut lime spread into more specials.

16. Pingback: Kogi BBQ: The Spam-a-Lot Shortrib Burger | FOODBEAST - ONLINE FOOD PUBLICATION :: BEEN HUNGRY SINCE '88

17. Michelle says:

Wholly Hamburgers Batman!!!! I Gotta try this!!!