♫ DAMN, we havin a baby…

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7YCkJkeMS8

CONGRATULATIONS, ORANGE COUNTY!  CLocking in at 3 tons, 8 pounds and 3 ounces, we’ve got Baby Naranja as the newest addition to our famiLy.

Isn’t she beautifuLs???

She’s a BIG baby, but remember that she’s stiLL a baby.  Have a littLe bit of patience as UncLe Jae learns the ropes of taking care of this toddLing behemoth.

Love, tacos and new arrivaLs,
Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

0 Responses to ♫ DAMN, we havin a baby…

1. orangecountygal says:

She is beautiful!!!! Congrats on the new addition! Can’t wait to see her and take some pics.

2. angela says:

yaaaaaay congrats 🙂

3. Jay says:

I’m learning….be there soon 🙂

4. Deedub says:

Yay! Congrats, y’all! I’ll be out to see her this week.

5. Eric says:

You need to station that thing down here in San Diego.

6. Decay says:

WOOHOO! I cannot tell y’all how happy this makes me. ¡Bienbenido Naranja!

7. hungry jason says:

HellYeahB!tches!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This one’s MineMineMine…get u own tacotruck

8. Jorge says:

Hey you need one down here in San Diego

9. LElyse says:

Oh man, after missing you guys in Costa Mesa on Saturday, seeing this post the next day totally made up for it! Thanks for the OC love!

10. I hope the lines won’t be too long. Stay away PEOPLE!

11. Lily B says:

LOVE the new wrap! SO cute!! can’t wait to come visit!

12. That other Ray-Ray says:

You guys should come to the Antelope Valley aka the Lancaster/Palmdale area.

13. Brandon B. says:

Thank God and thank you Kobi!!! I just drove all the way to Santa Monica from Anaheim at 11:00pm the other day because I needed my Kobi desperately.Man,it took a long time but now,you were just down the street from my house tonight on my birthday!!! What a great present for a 42 year old man who has nothing.Now,I have you to look forward to every week from now on.

14. Phillip says:

Happy Birthday, Brandon!

By the way, it’s Kogi.
    I like Kobi too. Repeat, LAKERS!!!

15. Kogi Bryant says:

Brandon B.
    This kind of stuff makes me blush.
    You are not a man with nothing anymore my brother, you got Kogi in your life and hopefully that’s something.
    I know how you feel, I was once at a point in my life where everything was a dead end and I had nothing.
    I always say “fuck em all”, Kogi got you homie!

As a birthday present I want to give you something. I’ve been waiting for the right time.
    I am gonna change my name to Kogi Bryant in honor of your comment.
    Hopefully that’s something……
    Feliz Cumpleanos!

Kogi Bryant aka Papi

16. Kristina says:

Naranja we love you!!! We will eat and eat and eat and follow you around like little groupies until we’ve consumed so much that we turn into little kalbis and tofus. Much love to Kogi, thank you for welcoming your OC fans into your family. ;D

17. BillsGirlGina says:

We had our second trip to Kogi tonight! First was Azul tonight was the Naranja… We are very excited to have a truck in the O.C.

Everything was great except the Black Jack Quesadilla had MUCH less meat in them compared to the Azul Trucks Black Jack that we first had.

Hopefully they are just getting used to the Truck and the portions sizes will catch up with the other trucks.

Tacos were great as they were last time and we also tried the Kogi Hotdog for the first time…also very good.

Will check the Naranja again soon.

18. Pingback: Kogi BBQ Comes To Orange County! | Orange County Metblogs