Twisted Korean Quesadilla w/ Jangjorim Chillies

Janjorim is a traditional braised beef dish. We take that with some chilies and turn it into a tasty little quesadilla. Also served with a slice of melon sprinkled w/ chili and salt for a refreshing summer bite.

0 Responses to Twisted Korean Quesadilla w/ Jangjorim Chillies

1. jss1 says:

I had this on the truck last night it was interesting, very sweet. There was something in there that looked and tasted like mashed yams or butternut squash. What was that?

2. Phil says:

i´m waiting for a kogi cookbook! 🙂

3. u0010460 says:

Roy, you are truly genuis…

4. Maria says:

I agree, we need a cookbook! when are u coming to the IE?

5. CHIVO says:

just got back from grubbin off Roja in La Mirada.. had the Special Quesadilla.. can’t even describe the how good the flavor was.. it was amazing!!!

6. Drew says:

I love you guys. Love your food. This quesadilla was not a winner for me last night. The first couple bites were really good, but then the flavors got overwhelmingly rich the further into the dish I got. The combination of the marinating juices plus the salt and fat became a little much. Maybe I got a bad one though. The cheese wasn’t melted; it was congealed and lumpy. The melon was a nice touch, and good palate cleanser and great foil to the richness of the quesadilla.

Sorry to knock you guys. Everything else I’ve ever had off the truck is wonderful.

7. Riley says:

Yes I third the cookbook idea! It would be incredible!!

8. Mary Beth says:

Such good food….loved it and the sidewalk conversation. Perfect thing to do on a nice summer night

9. June says:

Me and my husband want to try your culinary adventures, but we live out here in Yorba Linda. Will you be coming out to OC any time???

10. Phillip says:

June

La Mirada this Friday night might be the closest for the time being. 15 – 20 minutes from you??