INTRODUCING: SaLsa VERDE

It’s our Magic Sauce Numba 2!

Y’aLL are probabLy famiLiar with our Magic Sauce Numba Juan, aka SaLsa Roja:

It’s RED.  And bucket-friendLy.  And made w/ chiLes de arboL, ginger, garLic, sesame, topsecretingredients and MAGIC.

After getting such rave reviews from the SaLsa Verde on our BLack Jack QuesadiLLa speciaL a few weeks back, Chef Roy decided to make it a fixture aLongside our SaLsa Roja.

Isn’t it ADORABLE?!!  It’s aLso made with love!  ::pause:: And other stuff.

Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

P.S. Okay, okay!  For the super curious, Chef Roy reveaLed to me that the key ingredients are ciLantro, roasted garLic, citrus, roasted jaLapeños, roasted onions and…secrets.  ^__^ heeeee!

0 Responses to INTRODUCING: SaLsa VERDE

1. Josh says:

Man, I had to move out of LA a few weeks ago back to Boston. And I’m jonesing for some Kogi bad… Any idea to sell your salsas? Maybe online?

2. Jay says:

Try Salsa Verde at truck Verde!!!!

3. Linda says:

is there a salsa azul???? or salsa blanco???

4. armanisuit says:

looks good, can’t wait to try it, hopefully tonight!

5. paulMOGG says:

Well I’m still folowing u guys on twitter From HONG KONG sounds amazing do you do any veggie food ?

Keep it real

Paul

6. SLEEPYHEAD says:

what aisle of Ralphs contains the necessary ingredients
    “magic” & “secrets” – the checker lady keeps giving me funny looks
    when I ask. and no, not “haha” funny but y’know, like i’m making
    her head explode kind of funny. you know, don’t you alice???

7. lalano says:

Can you tell me if you put some oil on the SALSA VERDE?
    It was really oily but I wasnt sure but it smells like oil and there was a lot of it and i like to put a lot of salsa on my tacos. I’m kinda a health freak so it kinda freaked me out.
    Please let me know…thankssss xoxo!

but the kogi beef rib tacos are insanely awesome! thank you!!

8. Uncle Roy says:

yes this is an emulsification of garlic, oil, herbs, and chilis.
    Sometimes the oil separates, I will remind the guys to shake the bottle before serving.
    Thanks