Runners up of the Day: Sydney Miyatake and May ALmero Cruz

I just wanted to say thank you to 2 very taLented womyn for participating in our design contest!  I loved the fact that the two of you incorporated the trucks into your designs.

Sydney Miyatake

I thought it was so cooL how you incorporated the fLame as the exhaust for truck.

May ALmero Cruz

This one was so cLever and cute!  Instead of I LOVE KOGI you actuaLLy put in the truck to stand in for it.

It was so awesome going through each and every design, but we can onLy highLight a few of the runners up this week before announcing the finaLists para voto.

Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

0 Responses to Runners up of the Day: Sydney Miyatake and May ALmero Cruz

1. May Almero Cruz says:

awww! missed the vote 🙁 friends and family were looking forward to the front of the line pass too! thanks for the props!

2. Hillary says:

who’s the hottie in the t-shirt?!?

3. Aliiiiiiiiiiiiice says:

May ALmero Cruz: (( H U G )) I totaLLy loved your design! W/ the first round of peopLes who turned things in, it was my hands-down favorite!!! As you can imagine, there was a lot of struggLe and quibbLing w/ the KoGi team when it came down to seLecting the finaLists — which is why I chose to highLight it. Even though it didn’t make the finaL cut by unanimous vote, I thought it was totaLLy awesome. Keep designing, May! I mean it when I say that you’re great at it.

HiLLary: Bahaha. I thought the same thing.

4. akaider says:

this is the best shirt yet!

5. CL says:

“Katchin’ Kogi” is right. It’s always an adventure finding you guys around LA.

6. Aliiiiiiiiiiiiice says:

Just wanted to add that my mom toLd me over dinner that she reaLLy liked the “truck designs” and was disappointed that they weren’t being printed as shirts!