Spam Kimchi Slider

The American GI’s were the first ones to introduce Spam to Korea. Since then, it’s become ingrained into Korean culture and now you see it used in numerous ways from a breakfast meat to a condiment in fried rice. So of course, it’s natural for us to marry both kimchi and spam into this one delicious slider with a touch of sesame mayo in a toasted dinner roll.

9 Responses to Spam Kimchi Slider

1. Michael says:

This is new? I could swear I had one of these about two months ago…and it was gooooooood!

2. yes, as far as i’m concerned, it’s perfectly acceptable for spam & kimchi to marry…just don’t tell miss california.
    oh and sesame mayo i shall bathe in thee…

3. HelzBellz says:

This will be at Alibi tonight, right? I always love me some spam

4. lynne says:

just had one…the kimchi+spam lovechild was so awesome i couldnt decide how to eat them fast enough while double fisting my short rib and spicy pork burritoEs (is there an E like potatoEs??) anyways it was grotesque but GLORIOUS. thanks kogi!!!

5. jose marie de los santos says:

i am interested on business and future plan or expansion. do you plan to consider on franchise your business? i am interest..please contact and text me +63 9178358086…office in Philippine +63 2 8340461….EMAIL ME ameninternationalent @ yahoo.com.ph….company name AMEN INTERNATIONAL ENTERPRISE..2215 Leveriza Street,Pasay City,Metro Manila,Philippine 01329…..i read THE ASIAN JOURNAL MDWK MAGAZINE ISSUED MAY 20,2009..I AM ON VACATION AT LOS ANGELES MAY 18 UP MAY 23,2209 BACK TO MANILA..THANK YOU..GODBLESS

6. Charles Lee says:

I’ve heard you so long time ago your famous name,who is living NY.NY neer midtown, please teach me I can open up one of your agent in New York.

Awaiting your reply as soon as possible

Charles Lee

7. Meemster says:

Will this spam kimchi slider be a permanent addition to the menu at the truck stops??

8. Never really looked at the information like that before. Thanks!

9. ^ says:

I just was required to declare that I discovered your blog by means of Goolge and i feel delighted Used to do. Carry on this good work plus I may ensure that you bookmark people when I have extra sparetime away from the books. Thanks again!