Chopped Pork Mulitas

Like the little brother of the quesadilla packed with flavor and some of our own seasoned and chopped pork all inside of two small spinach and corn tortillas.

18 Responses to Chopped Pork Mulitas

1. Michael says:

Looks yummy. Will it be on the truck in Eagle Rock Wednesday?

2. Mike Dobbs says:

Wow…That looks insanely good. Will this be available at the Alibi Room?

3. armanisuit says:

How about a 3rd truck solely based on your delicious specials! I will volunteer to drive it.

4. Juan says:

Looks very tasty but I really want to know who shot the pic. I like the selective depth of field. The cropping really lets us focus on the food.

5. alice says:

Juan – that’s my littLe brother Eric Shin who’s our personaL photographer/manager of daytime Verde runs. Thanks so much, he’s consistentLy improving himseLf on his photography. I’ll let him know you gave him a fist bump.

armanisuit – your dreams may come true soon enough. buh… minus the driving part!

Mike Dobbs – it might. Our speciaLs change depending upon Chef Roy’s mood and what’s avaiLabLe.

MichaeL – not sure. but if we don’t we’LL have something just as tasty.

6. oh shuga says:

i cant seem to find the “kimchi quesadias” item on your site? i heard it on the news on tv. where is it? it looks VERY good. i must try…some…= =

7. Gene says:

Let me know if you are interested in crowd control I’m willing to help. I use to do Security for Staples center and have my own Security polo shirt.

8. tyrone carter says:

looks good… I have to catch up with one of those trucks….hope to see it in orange sat night…

9. Veronica Salaman says:

Would you consider coming up to the Hi Des? Please do!!!!!! Your food looks amazingly delish!

10. bayron says:

Come out to the Soutbay were a lot people would like to try your food in Lawndale hope to see you.

11. Michelle says:

Soo,.. how can i be an intern in this truck madness? i just graduated from Le Cordon Bleu and would like to get a hands on the rush meals… hit me back kogi! XOXO

12. Jessica says:

I need to find you guys already!
    Hopefully I will when you guys are in Eagle Rock..
    you guys should start stopping by in the Valley !

13. Aliiiiiiiiiiiiice says:

Intern inquiries – hit me up with a cover letter at alice@kogibbq.com! no stodgy I-cut-and-paste-this-cover-letter-off-GoogLe ish. i want to smeLL me some personaLity! passion and drive aLso a pLus.

14. Jessica says:

intern??!
    I am so downnnnnn

15. Aliiiiiiiiiiiiice says:

COVER LETTERS are nice, though.

“omgz, i want to intern for your truck! i’m at such-and-such culinary school. here’s my number – CALL ME!” <– not a great cover letter.

We like to have fun, but we also like to take our jobs seriously. Please take applying for an internship for KoGi seriously and show us what you got – what can you do for us, what we can do for you, etc. Even if it’s something as small as, “I can chop 25 onions in 2 minutes without shedding a tear – YOU NEED ME!” gives us a little more information about you than, “omgz, i like your truck. can i intern?”

Name, availability, contact info, resume, what skill set you’ve got in the kitchen, what you hope to get out of it, what it is about us in particular that makes you want to jump in the kitchen.

16. KOBE says:

WILL YOU GUYS BE AT EAGLE ROCK AT 6 FOR SURE?JUST CONFIRMING. THANKS..

17. Andy chen says: