Our Bloody Valentine

Robert, this one is just for you. Meat, meat, meat! Our feature, of course is our Bloody Valentine Sausage Special which is a Blood Sausage sautéed with Kimchi with our special sauce on top.

Yes, this one was another delicious little morsel. A slice of Korean Pork Belly laid on top of a sesame leaf with some raw Kimchi and Chef Roy’s Magic Sauce.

There, Robert. You happy! A picture of just meat, just for you. Had your fill, you bloody carnivore?!

9 Responses to Our Bloody Valentine

1. Robert says:

Aliiiiiiiiiiiiice,

What Could I say. I feel honored you dedicated the pictureS to me. And what great pictures they are—all meat :). Had the hot dog last night, it like everything else was great. Can’t wait to try the sliders. Hope all Kogi workers and fans have a happy Valentines Day.

KOGILICIOUS TO ALL

2. dreamyhead says:

ooooh, pork belly on sesame leaf w/kimchi & special sauce looks
    good enough to take to my parents cabin @crystal lake….
    mmmm, blood sausage!

3. Aliiiiiiiiiiiiice says:

the pics were courtesy of mah rittLe brah, Eric.

Mmmm… sausage… BLOODY.

4. Becca says:

these look sooo delish! alice, where ARE YOU?!?! are you still in brooklyn?!? i’m moving out there in april!!! what have you been up toooo???

5. Aliiiiiiiiiiiiice says:

wait, is this Becca Hsu or another Becca???

coming to the BK in ApriL? JUST in time for MAH BIRTHDAY!!! Come kick it with me, yeah?

6. Becca says:

it is becca hsu! yaaaaaaay!!! when’s your birthday?!? keep me posted =)

7. Aliiiiiiiiiiiiice says:

thass so cooL! so weird, how did you know this was me?

Yah, bday’s ApriL 10th, so we’LL definitely grab us some grub.

8. Becca says:

haha, i’m not a stalker, i SWEAR!!!! i remember seeing you write a bunch of stuff about kogibbq TACOS on facebook and i was totally interested cuz it sounded soooooo goooooooood. then it slipped my mind for a while but the other day my friend twittered @kogibbq cuz he LOVES it and i remembered again so i went looking for you! =)

9. Aliiiiiiiiiiiiice says:

oh. you weren’t staLking me?

::sad face::

ahhh! you have to try our stuff before you head out to BrookLyn! unLess you can wait untiL the summer. In which case we can eat tacos 2gedder. tacos? 2gedder?